With over 1700 acres of connected waters in our surrounding lakes, Bearskin Lodge has naturally become a fisherman’s paradise.
Canoeists enjoy the singularly Canadian experience this beautiful landscape provides.
Things to Do and See
- Canoe tripping and boating
- Excursions into Killarney Provincial Park
- Fishing – Northern Pike, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass and Walleye .
- Wilderness hiking over mountains to beautiful lakes and scenic Tower Hill
- Safe sandy beach
- An artist‘s and photographer‘s dream of natural beauty
- Blueberry and chantrell mushroom picking
- Only 20 km to shopping, golf course, Laundromat
- Wireless Internet Available
- Pontoon Boat
- Free use of peddleboats